LiveOIO-1.0.9 with conditional question skipping, linked questions, external data import
Starting with easily customizable web-forms and workflows, this upgraded OIO release features a new "Advanced Form Controls" module and the revamped "Data Import" module for point-and-click migration of legacy data into OIO.
- Contact: Andrew P. Ho, M.D. (email@example.com)
- Free Download of LiveOIO iso image (645MB) or OIO package (2.5MB + more work to install all components) under GPL license.
This is an upgrade release of the Open Infrastructure for Outcomes (OIO) server software, packaged on a remastered Knoppix 3.3 2004/02/16. This release contains both new features and bug fix.
Advanced Form Controls
Advanced Form Controls is a major OIO feature that has been in development over the past 3 years. Thanks to Richard Wang (American Honda) and Marcus Lopes (WRAP), it is finally production-ready.
The new Advanced Controls for forms provides a user-friendly and 100% backward-compatible mechanism to
From delimited (flat-file, CSV), an user-friendly wizard support import of data into OIO forms. Arbitrary mapping between external data and OIO form-questions are supported. Imported data are linked to specific patients/clients if a linking identifier is specified.
- Richard Wang (American Honda) - Advanced Form Controls
- Marcus Lopes (WRAP) - advocated and tested Advanced Form Controls, Data Import
- Alexander Chelnokov (Ural Scientific Research Institute) - advocated for dynamic server ip switching
- Dennis Halladay (Somalogic) - disabled use of enter-key for action=except