CMFBoard 2.1 beta1 released
CMFBoard 2.1b1 is out.
CMFBoard is a powerful forum system fully compliant with Plone.
To download CMFBoard 2.1b1 go here.
For more information go here.
Any feedback is welcome, especially bug reports. To add a report go here.
New features in 2.1b1 :
- improved css
- New skins system (each instance of forum folder can have its own look)
- RAM Cache Manager
- Added new emoticons
- Codes system rewrited ([img], [quote], [url], etc)
- Using mimetype icons from PortalTransforms product
- If installed mxTidy member's signatures valid xhtml
- Added mising Poll icons
- Add unvote feature in Poll
- Votes are stored in a cookie for anonymous and on the portal for members
Bugs fixed :
- Fixed: in forum view: global name
resultis not defined
- Fixed: Forum Folder not showing up in Plone breadcrumbs
- Fixed: Wrong text format in replies if default editor Epoz
- Fixed: UnicodeDecodeError in forum_folder_view
- Fixed: Discussion tool used default forum for all content
- Fixed: Manager can's select Member as able attache image and file
- Fixed: PollTopic can't be deleted