FrontPage » StructuredTextNG »
This is where we capture outstanding issues that need to be resolved for this project.
- A possible way to turn off StructuredText processing.
- Can the Python DOC-SIG make use of structured text?
- Can we define (and all agree on) a formal definition of the meaning of StructuredText?
- snej (Oct 15, 2001 5:39 pm; Comment #1) Editor Remark Requested
- Where is the right place to note StructuredTextNG bugs (outside the
Collector, which is still down?).
def HTML(aStructuredString, level=0, header=1): st = Basic(aStructuredString) doc = Document(st) return HTMLNG(doc,header=header)
It should pass level to HTMLNG:
... return HTMLNG(doc,level=level,header=header)