FrontPage » StructuredTextNG »
go here to view the ToDoList
- 07/11/2000 We are currently working on getting the basic project artifacts (primarily NGVision statement and NGUseCases) fleshed out. A current hot topic is NGEscaping.
- 07/11/2000 tweaked the project for fishbowl format.
- 10/11/2000 added site for proposing Structured Text rule changes. Also began work on a classic document class for structured text NG. The classic document class will follow the classic structured text rules, while StructuredTextNG will impliment new rules and types.
- 10/18/2000 updated STDOM.py to have pythonish get's. EX getChildren(...) now has an alias of _get_Children(...). Also updated StructuredTextParagraph? and StructuredTextDocument? to include this feature. Began running regression testing on Classic Document Class
- 10/24/2000 updated ST.StructuredText to solve insertion problems encountered during regression testing.
- 11/7/2000 continued work on updating DocumentClass. PS, this page was updated on 7/11 and 11/7. Wow.
- 11/16/2000 Checked in book fixes. Added new image/figure syntax, cross-ref syntax, DocBook fixes, HTML fixes, and any regexpr tweaks. Fixed indentation and fixes for many other bugs. -MichelP?
- 11/21/2000 Checked in ST.py insertion fixes. Also checked in Classic Document Class, the document class designed to implement ClassicStructuredTextRules . Classic Document Class also adds support for underline, inner links, and named links. Checked in updated version of HTML Class which supports rendering underlines, inner links, and named links.
- 12/1/2000 Checked in updated Classic Document Class and HTML Class. Added support for the classic structured text tables.
- 12/18/2000 Created test cases using unittest.
- 12/20/2000 Fixed href recognition problems found during regression test and href trailing punctuation problems found during regression testing. Fixed innerlink and named link output problems found during regression testing. Also made inner and named links work. Fixed a recognition problem for underlines. NOTE, these updates apply to Classic Document Class. Fixed headers being rendered one level too high.
- 12/21/2000 Removed inner links, named links, underlines, and classic tables from Document Class. Added support for SGML code to DocumentClass and HTMLClass.
- 1/2/2001 Added support for new Structured Text Tables format to Document Class. The new table do not yet support the individual cells holding multiple paragraphs
- 1/3/2001 Added support for cells holding multiple paragraphs. This is still a problem with tables in cells though. The other paragraph types are supported though.
- 1/4/2001 Tables may now have tables in tables! The embedded tables still have all the same rules as before, so each cell of the embedded table may themselves hold tables and lists and whatever else you can cram in there.
- 1/5/2001 Fixed some small problems with treating cell contents as documents. Removed some annoying output from Classic Document Class and updated Document Class to not strip the cell contents, thus removing the indentation. Added ability for Document Class to be able to determine a cells valign and align based on indentation. Also updated HTML Class to be able to use this new information.