Welcome to the Structured Text wiki.
Structured Text is a simple plain text markup format used by Zope and many Zope products, invented by.. JimFulton? ? The idea is to have text that is easy to read both in source and rendered form.
- An Introduction to Structured Text - a nice article by Paul Everitt
- Here are the official StructuredTextRules (does this reflect the StructuredTextNGRules introduced in zope 2.4 ?)
- Structured Text is the default markup used in Zwiki: see ZWiki:StructuredText for more help on using STX in Zwiki.
- ZWiki:StructuredTextTables - more about tables
- http://plone.org/documentation/howto/FrontPage/UsingStructuredText - a structured text cheat sheet at plone.org
- Here are this wiki's RecentChanges and contents
- reStructured Text is a newer alternative with it's own advantages and disadvantages. See eg ZWiki:ReStructuredText.