- weitzman (Sep 18, 2002 9:19 am; Comment #1) Editor Remark Requested
- I'd like to use StructuredText in a PHP CMS called Drupal. Are there any PHP scripts out there which turn ST into HTML? Or into other formats? If not, where is the python script(s) that performs this task. I'll try to port it to PHP.
- weitzman (Sep 18, 2002 11:53 am; Comment #2)
- I found a PHP renderer. See http://www.keithdevens.com/software/. Looks promising but I have not tried it. If anyone knows of others, I'm interested.
- EspenAS? (Mar 22, 2003 8:49 pm; Comment #3)
- Structured text to html
I have a suggestion. Visit the homepage of a company called Creuna.
Choose the link to Norway or use the link below.
Upper lefthand corner there are gifs that represent language selection. The right one is english, but don't choose it because then you retured to the company homepage.
Upper righthand corner there is a gif that has the text Kontakt. Choose that one.
From this page you can use the contact form that I have linked below.
Firmanavn is name of firm. Kontaktperson is contact person. E-mail explains itself. Telefon is telephone (remenber the prefix of your country). Adresse is adress. Postnr. og by is postal code and city.
Select the *Ja, jeg vil gjerne få tilsendt opplysninger om and then write your questions into the Emne/Kommentar field. Emne/Kommentar* means subject/comment. In there I would refer to the http://www.zope.org/ site and ask them to send information to your e-mail adress.
You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com and write in english in both places.
Best wishes Espen (at home)