History for FrontPage
This is the old ZODB Development Wiki. You may also want to visit
<a href="/Wikis/ZODB/FrontPage">the new ZODB Wiki.</A>
- RelationalStorage: a storage which keeps object data in relational
- ReverseDiffVersioning: a versioning/undo system that works "backwards"
- TransactionsAreImportant (aka, why does Zope do ACID? ;)
- MultipleSimultaneousStorage: a proposed storage which uses an
object as a root and allows multiple sources to be bound to form
the complete storage
- ReplicatedStorage: removing the last single point of failure
This is a ZWiki web. See the ZWikiLinks for
more information about ZWiki.