This is the old ZODB Development Wiki. You may also want to visit the new ZODB Wiki.
- RelationalStorage: a storage which keeps object data in relational database tables
- ReverseDiffVersioning: a versioning/undo system that works "backwards"
- TransactionsAreImportant (aka, why does Zope do ACID? ;)
- MultipleSimultaneousStorage: a proposed storage which uses an object as a root and allows multiple sources to be bound to form the complete storage
- ReplicatedStorage: removing the last single point of failure