I'm a software engineer for Kavi. I was an engineer with Zope Corporation until July 2001, leading the ParsedXML project and shepherding the Zope-XML projects. Here's my resume. I'm not looking for more work at this time.
- An efficient DOM storage, and proxy objects to give Zope functionality to any DOM objects.
- Uses Zope to manage XSLT source, stylesheet, and output pages.
- A weblog product. Provides clean, efficient date-based navigation and list display for a ZCatalog.
- A weblog product for the CMF. Provides clean, efficient date-based navigation and list display for the CMF ZCatalog.
- STXDocument and STXDocumentEntry
- Simple Structured Text content objects developed for use as BlogFace blog entries.
- Notes on the traversal and security process.
- A HOWTO describing a quick hack for finding where an object is being published from.
- Avoid rendering documents with an external cache
- A HOWTO about using the If-Modified-Since header to short-circuit rendering.
Interacting with a Zope database from Python
- Zope bookmarks
- disorganzied as usual.
My non-Zope life starts at my homepage.