Fredericksburg, VA Zope and Python User Group
General ZPUG information
- When: second Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9:00.
- Where: Zope Corporation offices. 513 Prince Edward Street; Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (tinyurl for map is http://tinyurl.com/duoab).
- Parking: Zope Corporation parking lot; entrance on Prince Edward Street.
First meeting information
- When: June 8, 7:30.
- Speaker: Tres Seaver, architect of the Zope Content Management Framework (CMF).
- Topic: Selenium (automated cross-platform, cross-browser application browser tests, http://selenium.thoughtworks.com/index.html), as integrated with Zope 2 in Zelenium (http://www.zope.org/Members/tseaver/Zelenium).
As desired (and offered) by participants, within the constraints of having to do with Python. Possible topics include presentations referencing Zope 3, Zope 2, Twisted Framework, core Python topics, Python and XML, Zope Object Database (ZODB), Macintosh OS X application development with Python, etc.