Changes to ExtFile/ExtImage
- Updated link and tag methods to support title and css_class keyword arguments, catching up with OFS.Image.
- Ensure proper quoting of title and alt attributes when generating HTML link and image tags.
- API change: The text argument of link is now subject to HTML-quoting.
To pass a structure (e.g. an
<img />tag), set the structure keyword argument to True.
- Updated manage_upload and manage_file_upload methods to also accept OFS.Image.Pdata chains.
- Added a data property, providing (read-only) access to the ExtFile's payload.
- Bugfix: Copying an ExtFile caused a bogus update notification.
- Dropped support for Zope < 2.9.6.
- Use logging instead of deprecated zLOG.
- Use extfile.ini instead of Config.py for configuration. Copy the example to INSTANCE_HOME/etc/extfile.ini if you want to make modifications.
- The [mimetypes] section in extfile.ini can be used to override content-type -> extension mappings for cases where the system does not guess right.
- Use event subscribers instead of manage_before/after hooks.
- Thanks to events, repository files are now renamed when the ZODB objects are renamed and moved when the ZODB objects are moved.
- Replaced manage_afterUpdate with ExtFileUpdated and ExtImageUpdated events respectively.
- Dropped support for the Photo product.
- Removed ugly colons from ZMI screens.
- Added preview_link and thumbnail_tag methods to IExtImage.
- Bugfix: Exceptions at a late stage of a cut/paste operation could lead to data loss.
- Bugfix: If-Modified-Since didn't work if the time passed was equal to _p_mtime. Thanks to Daniel Nouri.
For changes in previous versions of ExtFile see doc-1.5/CHANGES.txt and doc-1.1/CHANGES.txt.