This project has been discontinued.
See Paul Everitt's post
What is Zope Studio?
Zope Studio is a next generation IDE for Zope, built upon
the framework of the
Mozilla browser. It is still under development, and
currently not very useful for anything yet.
How do I get it?
- Snapshot release
- Below you'll find the weekly snapshot releases of both ZopeStudio
as well as the server component. See the installation instructions on how to use them.
Warning: These snapshots are not guaranteed to work at all!
- Anonymous CVS
Public CVS Access instructions
for information on retrieving it. Replace
in the instructions. See the installation instructions on how to install a CVS checkout.
You can also browse the CVS repository online.
Where do I find out more?
- Zope Studio Wiki
- Here we try and list what Zope Studio is about,
and what needs to be done.
- Zope Mozilla MailingList
- for discussion, status updates and announcements.
- #ZopeStudio IRC channel on irc.zope.net
- You'll find the developers
there for quick questions and implementation discussions, et a channel
close to the #zope community.
How do I contribute?
- Report bugs
- use the Zope Studio Tracker to report bugs
or make suggestions.
- Submit patches
- to the Tracker or the mailing list.