FrontPage » StructuredTextNG » NGRuleProposals »
A row of hyphens or dashes should be changed to a horizontal rule.
- gvanrossum (Mar 29, 2001 6:10 pm; Comment #1)
- Good idea. MoinMoin? goes a step further and derives the thickness from the number of hyphens you supply. Unclear if that is a good idea.
- simon (Jul 11, 2001 7:05 pm; Comment #2)
- I think this rule is a popular one. Another idea might be use ___ vs. --- vs. === to distinguish thickness/style.
- ElviX? (Sep 21, 2001 8:08 am; Comment #3)
- Have to disagee on the thickness thing. That's a visual formatting HTML-attribute , all of which are deprecated in HTML4 and XHTML. You should use CSS for constructs like that.