The ZNavigator Product is a graphical management device for creating
navigation bars. It is quite flexible, and works a bit like a Folder
object, containing other folder like objects and link like objects.
The ZNavigator makes creation and management of navigation bars
fairly easy, even for unexperienced users. The Navigator has (IMHO) a number
of nice features:
- Automatic expiration of links
- Automatic generation and expiration of
- Possibility to make link visible in the future
- Possibility to define icons for links
- A number of helper functions for use in DTML (e.g. checks if a
link is inside, or equals, a path in a REQUEST)
- Coplete examples on how to use the Navigator.
The examples are small self contained demo web sites, ready
- ...and more